OIL INDIA LIMITED VACANCIES IN 2021 IS NOW IN PROGRESS - CHECK IT OUT
Oil India Limited Jobs for Fresher and Experienced Professionals and 10th 12th Passed, ITI, Diploma, Engineering and Graduates. Oil India Limited is a Government of India Enterprise public sector company offers a career opportunity of Executives, Officers, Medical and Trade Apprenticeship posts.
Posts | Vacancies |
Assistant Operator-I (Fitter) | 01 |
Assistant Technician-I (Electrician) | 01 |
Assistant Technician-I (Draughtsman Civil) | 01 |
Junior Assistant-I, Clerk cum Computer Operator | 04 |
Senior Assistant-I (Hindi Translator) | 01 |
Senior Assistant-I (Accounts) | 01 |
Technician-I (Chemical Lab) | 01 |
Age Criteria (As on 20th January 2021):
1.18 to 30 years for General
2.18 to 35 years for SC / ST
3.As per Government Directives for Ex-Servicemen and PwD.
Pay Scale:
*Assistant Operator-I (Fitter): ₹ 13500 - 28000/- Grade 5
* Assistant Technician-I (Electrician): ₹ 13500 - 28000/- Grade 5
* Assistant Technician-I (Draughtsman Civil): ₹ 13500 - 28000/- Grade 5
*Junior Assistant-I, Clerk cum Computer Operator: ₹ 13500 - 28000/- Grade 5
*Senior Assistant-I (Hindi Translator): ₹ 16000 - 34000/- Grade 7
*Senior Assistant-I (Accounts): ₹ 16000 - 34000/- Grade 7
*Technician-I (Chemical Lab): ₹ 16000 - 34000/- Grade 7
*Junior Engineer-I (Civil): ₹ 17000 - 38000/- Grade 8
Qualifications:
Assistant Operator-I (Fitter): Class 10 (Matriculation) Passed + ITI trade certificate in Fitter Trade.
Assistant Technician-I (Electrician): Passed Class 10 + ITI Trade certificate in Electrician trade. Must possess valid Electrical Workmen's permit.
Assistant Technician-I (DraughtsmanCivil): Class 10 Passed with ITI Trade in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade.
Junior Assistant-I, Clerk cum Computer Operator: Must be 10+2 in any stream. Must have minimum 06 months Diploma / Certificate in Computer Application and should be fully conversant with MS Office. Proficiency in Computer typing with typing speed of 30 words per minutes.
Senior Assistant-I (Hindi Translator): Must be Graduate (Degree) with Hindi and English Major / Elective subjects.
Senior Assistant-I (Accounts): B.Com Graduate with Accountancy Major. 06 Months Diploma / Certificate in Computer Application and should be fully conversant with MS Office.
Technician-I (Chemical Lab): B.Sc. Graduate degree with Chemistry, Physics and Maths. Candidate should be fully conversant with MS Office.
Junior Engineer-I (Civil): 03 years Diploma in Civil Engineering. Minimum 06 months Diploma / Certificate in Computer Application and should be fully conversant with MS Office.
Selection Process:
✔️ Stage I: Computer Based Test (CBT)
✔️ Stage II: Skill and Proficiency Test
✅ How to Apply: Eligible Interested candidates may apply online only @ Oil India Limited official website (www.oil-india.com) .
For any further details please comment👇
Comments
Post a Comment